As a student, you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Review Policy Studies web site. You are responsible for knowing Policies and Procedures and Curriculum content as they relate to degree completion, academic progress, and student status.
- Contact the IAS Graduate Office for general advising or answers to specific questions.
- Refer to the degree completion requirements to ensure that you are making satisfactory progress toward degree completion.
- Register on time for appropriate required and elective courses.
- Submit the master’s degree request by the deadline during the quarter of degree completion. Note: neglecting this step will result in the need to register for an additional quarter even though you may have completed all degree requirements.
- Make sure your contact information is up to date in your MyUW profile.
- Check your UW email regularly.