Additional Resources

Cross-campus Registration

Students enrolled in the Cultural Studies or Policy Studies programs at UW Bothell may take courses offered at another UW campus and, with facultyUW Bothell reading room approval, apply the credits toward their graduate degree. The courses must be at the 400 level or higher, have relevance to their course of study, and not be offered in IAS. Please consult the time schedule web site for classes offered at other UW campuses.

To enroll in a graduate course at UW Seattle or UW Tacoma, follow these steps:
  1. Ask permission from the instructor and request an entry code. It usually helps to inform the instructor about your academic and professional background as well as your interest in the course.
  2. Register for the class on MyUW.
  3. Petition your respective program and should consult their program web site for details: