2018 Pauling Medal Award Symposium
- November 17, 2018
- University of Washington Bothell
- 12:30 PM Sign-in
- 1:00–5:30 PM Symposium
- 5:30–7:00 PM Reception and Poster Session
- 7:00–9:00 PM Banquet Dinner with talk by Professor Richmond, 2018 Pauling Medal Awardee
- The symposium and reception are free and open to the public. Please register by November 9.
- General Banquet Ticket: $35 + processing fee
- Student Banquet Ticket: $10 + processing fee
Register for the Symposium and/or purchase Banquet tickets
The 2018 Pauling Medal Award winner
The 2018 Pauling Medal Award winner is Professor Geraldine Richmond (http://richmondscience.uoregon.edu/), Presidential Chair in Science and Professor of Chemistry, University of Oregon. Dr. Richmond will be honored at the 2018 Pauling Medal Award Symposium, November 17, 2018, at the University of Washington Bothell.
See Professor Richmond's website
Pauling Medal Award Symposium speakers
We are pleased to announce the invited speakers for the Pauling Medal Award Symposium:
What is the Pauling Medal?
The Linus Pauling Medal recognizes outstanding achievement in chemistry and is presented annually by the Portland, Puget Sound, and Oregon Sections of the American Chemical Society. The award is named after Dr. Linus Pauling, a native of the Pacific Northwest, because of the inspiration of his example. Information on past Pauling Medal recipients can be found on The Pauling Blog.
2018 Pauling Medal Award Committee