Academic Support Services
As a UW Bothell student you have access to academic support services that will assist you in your success within your coursework. It is very important to utilize these services as they will help you in getting a better understanding of what you are studying.
The library serves students, faculty and staff of UW Bothell and Cascadia Community College, and is part of the UW libraries system. The library provides:
- Millions of books, articles, media titles and digital images from UW libraries and beyond
- Electronic reserves / course readings and textbook course reserves
- Research Databases with full text articles from scholarly journals, magazines, and newspapers
- Study room reservations for group study
- Recreational reading and graphic novel collections
- and much more…
Librarians can help you focus your topic, use a research database, search the web, and evaluate information:
- Drop by the Information Commons on the 1st Floor
- Make an appointment with a subject librarian
- Email or chat online, 24/7 days a week
The QSC promotes and supports quantitative reasoning across campus. The QSC offers free, drop-in tutoring, and scheduled online tutoring.The QSC tutors in the following subjects: math, science, computer science, electrical engineering, business statistics, data analysis, etc. and provides support on mathematical software such as SPSS, MS Excel, and Matlab.
The WaCC supports UW Bothell students with all aspects of the reading, writing, and communication process – from understanding assignments and course readings, to brainstorming a topic, to revising and fine tuning drafts. Peer writing consultants point out sections that work well, identify areas for improvement and suggest strategies for revision.