Health and Safety Requirements for Undergraduate Students
Students will use our online vendor, CastleBranch, to manage the review and submission of our school's Health and Safety requirements. Graduate students reference the MN canvas site for Health and Safety details.
To purchase the package, use the link below and follow the instructions on the site: https://portal.castlebranch.com/UH80
2021 - 2022 Pricing Information
- $53.00 - Initial national and state background check
- $63.00 - eLearning - Medical Document Manager package
- $16.00 - Annual background check
Students not compliant by the stated deadline will not be allowed to register.
Academic Year 2022-2023
|Summer Bothell Thursday
||November 21, 2022
|Fall Shoreline Friday
||February 22, 2023
|Fall Bothell Thursday
||May 3, 2023
|Fall Everett Tuesday
||May 3, 2023
|Winter Everett Tuesday
||September 8, 2023
Academic Year 2021-2022
Fall Bothell Thursday
May 2, 2022
Fall Everett Tuesday
May 2, 2022
Winter Everett Tuesday
September 8, 2022
Registration holds are removed within two business days of becoming compliant. You do not need to contact the School to have the registration hold removed.
Holds are not removed during the weekend (Friday, at 4:00 pm forward). Do not miss your deadline as a registration hold could negatively impact your ability to get into Health Electives and graduate on time.
Petitioning a Health and Safety Requirement
If you have a circumstances that are outside of these guidelines, submit the Health and Safety Petition Form with supporting documentation; the form has instructions for submission. Allow one calendar week for review. There are no exceptions approved due to late submission.
Summary of Immunizations, HIPAA Training, and Professional Requirements
Refer to the RN-to-BSN Student Guide to aid in meeting the requirements.
- Hepatitis B
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (TDaP)
- Influenza (for the current flu season)
HIPAA Training and Professional Requirements:
- RN License (active and unencumbered)
- CPR training (valid American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider Certificate and/or eCard accepted)
- HIPAA Training (short online course to be completed through CastleBranch)
- Acknowledgment of Social Networking Policy
- Acknowledgment of Blood Borne Pathogen Policy
- Background Check (annual check)
- Annual Criminal Disclosure Form
- Authorization for Release of Records Form
- COVID-19 Fieldwork Policy
Note: The HIPAA e-learning is made available to you 24-48 hours after you have paid the fee.
These requirements were created with our participating community partners and follow the Northwest Clinical Consortium's Clinical Passport. We recognize that these requirements may be stricter than individual healthcare employers.
For assistance with technical issues, please contact call CastleBranch at 888.723.4263 x7196 or submit a request.