*NEW: NO GMAT REQUIRED for 2021 APPLICATIONS
*2021 Applicants: The GMAT or GRE exam score is temporarily suspended for all 2021 applications as a special consideration for the Covid-19 health situation. However, applying with good test scores may strengthen an application. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2022 Applicants: Any 2022 GMAT/ GRE test score requirement will be announced in Autumn, 2021. You may apply now for 2022 and will be informed in Autumn, 2021 if test scores will be required for your 2022 application. If the requirement is reinstated, please note the potential GMAT waiver policy below.
PRIOR GMAT/GRE waiver request:
To be eligible to apply for a GMAT or GRE waiver, applicants must meet the minimum Graduate School and MS Accounting admission requirements. Waivers are not guaranteed and must be approved by our MS Accounting admissions committee. Applicants must indicate a request for a waiver in the appropriate section of the online application.
The minimum requirements for a GMAT/GRE waiver consideration are one or more of the following:
- An undergraduate Accounting GPA of 3.4 or higher.
- A graduate degree with 3.0 GPA (AND 3.4 GPA in Accounting or cumulative).
- A professional license (i.e., CPA).
- A cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.2 or higher AND a GPA of 3.4 or higher in all undergraduate accounting coursework.
Please contact Vicki Tolbert at email@example.com to discuss exam waiver consideration.