*NEW: NO GMAT REQUIRED for 2020 APPLICATIONS
*2020 Applicants: No GMAT or GRE is required as a special consideration during the current health crisis. If you already have test scores, you may apply with them if desired. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2021 Applicants: You may apply any time for 2021, and if a GMAT or GRE test score is needed, you will be contacted. Any future GMAT or GRE requirements will be announced in Autumn, 2020. In addition to having completed the necessary prerequisite coursework, admission decisions will be based on multiple criteria such as the candidate’s overall and accounting GPAs, recommendations, and personal interviews.
PRIOR GMAT/GRE waiver request:
To be eligible to apply for a GMAT or GRE waiver, applicants must meet the minimum Graduate School and MS Accounting admission requirements. Waivers are not guaranteed and must be approved by our MS Accounting admissions committee. Applicants must indicate a request for a waiver in the appropriate section of the online application.
The minimum requirements for a GMAT/GRE waiver consideration are one or more of the following:
- An undergraduate Accounting GPA of 3.4 or higher.
- A graduate degree with 3.0 GPA (AND 3.4 GPA in Accounting or cumulative).
- A professional license (i.e., CPA).
- A cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.2 or higher AND a GPA of 3.4 or higher in all undergraduate accounting coursework.
Please contact Vicki Tolbert at email@example.com to discuss exam waiver consideration.