Autumn Quarter 2021 Application Deadlines
Applications submitted before the deadline will receive priority consideration. Applications must be submitted complete by the deadline. Current undergraduate students should complete one quarter of prerequisite accounting coursework prior to submitting the application but may apply prior to graduation.
- Priority Deadline: February 1
- Second Round Deadline: March 30
- Third Round Deadline: June 5
Fourth Round Deadline: July 20
- *Applications are accepted after deadline on a space available basis.
- Priority Deadline - International student: February 15
- Second Round Deadline - International student: March 31
- Third Round Deadline - June 5*
- *Applications are accepted after the deadline on a space available basis.
- Contact for international graduate student advising regarding visa questions: Jen Kim, email@example.com , 425.352.3876.
Application process & information
View instructions on how to apply. Applications will be reviewed when complete, but admissions decisions may not occur until after the application deadline. Candidates complete the application online with the UW Graduate School.
Highly qualified candidates may receive an offer of admission prior to the application deadline.
- Learn more about the MSA program, how to apply, and hear questions and answers.
Contact the Prospective International Student Information
Questions about the Application Process