Autumn Quarter 2020 Application Deadlines
Applications submitted on or before the deadline will receive priority consideration. Current undergraduate students should complete one quarter of prerequisite accounting coursework prior to submitting the application. We accept applications after the deadlines and will select candidates with completed applications on a space-available basis.
If you have questions about the application process for the MSA program please contact Vicki Tolbert at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-352-3277.
- Priority Deadline: February 1
- Second Round Deadline: March 30
- Third Round Deadline: April 30
- MSA Application Deadline: May 30*
- * You may apply after the deadline provided the program has not exceeded enrollment limitations.
Application process & information
View instructions on how to apply. Applications will be reviewed when complete, but admissions decisions may not occur until after the application deadline. Candidates complete the application online with the UW Graduate School.
Highly qualified candidates may receive an offer of admission prior to the application deadline.