Create a Profile & Complete Application
- Create a New Applicant Profile at the University of Washington Graduate School application website.
- Select your application type: Graduate
- Select your graduate program: Accounting (MSA) - Business Administration – Bothell.
- Complete the rest of the New Application. Be sure to indicate the quarter and year you wish to enter.
Provide Supporting Documentation
- Complete the online application Statement of Purpose.
- Upload a PDF of your resume.
- Upload one PDF transcript copy of your 4-year bachelor's degree (or the required 4-year equivalent from an accredited foreign institution). If the PDF file size is too small to upload all documents, save all as 1 condensed, black and white PDF.
- Include a transcript for each college or university you attended if it is not documented on your final transcript.
- If accepted, you will then be instructed about how to provide official transcripts.
- Provide contact information for 2 online recommenders, as instructed in the application.
- NOTE: Upon entering the recommenders' contact information, an email will automatically be sent to the recommenders with a link to a recommendation form. "Received" beside the recommender's name indicates that the form was completed.
- Please do not mail anything to our office.
- If English is not your native language, you may be required to demonstrate English Language Proficiency. Your submitted application will be considered complete only after one of the items in Memo 8 (see details), is successfully submitted.
- Applicants are required to have at least a 3.0 grade-point-average (on a 4 point scale) for the bachelor degree's last 90 quarter credits, OR, the last 60 semester credits.
- If your GPA is below 3.0, please explain the cause in the space below your statement of purpose.
- For a Master’s, doctoral, or professional degree, the total cumulative average may be used.
- If you earned additional credits from an accredited institution after your degree, you may include these credits in calculating your GPA.
GMAT / GRE
NEW: GMAT/GRE waiver will continue for the 2022 application cycle.
While tests scores are not required, in some cases taking the test can enhance your application.
If you would like to take the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) or GRE (Graduate Records Examination), scores may be submitted using the UW institution code of 4054.
- Log in to the UW Graduate School application website to confirm receipt of your application materials. All required materials must be received before your application will be reviewed. You may be contacted by the UW Bothell MS Accounting Program Office requesting additional material as needed.
Admission Interviews & Decisions
The MS Accounting Admissions Committee will review completed applications and invite selected students for interviews.
QUESTIONS? For questions regarding your submitted online application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Application Materials
- Current Resume
- Statement of Purpose
- GMAT score
*GMAT wavier available for qualified applicants
*TOEFL scores may be required for non-English native speaking candidates