Create a Profile & Complete Application
- Create a New Applicant Profile at the University of Washington Graduate School application website.
- Select your application type: Graduate
- Select your graduate program: Accounting (MSA) - Business Administration – Bothell.
- Complete the rest of the New Application. Be sure to indicate the quarter and year you wish to enter.
Provide Supporting Documentation
- Complete the online application statement of purpose.
- Upload a PDF of your resume.
- Upload PDF copies of transcripts from each post-secondary school where a degree was earned. If you are accepted, you will then be instructed about how and where to provide official transcripts.
- Provide contact information for 2 recommenders as instructed in the application. NOTE: Upon entering the recommenders' contact information, an email will automatically be sent to the recommenders with a link to a recommendation form. Your online application will indicate "activated" when the form is sent out, and "received" when the completed form is returned to UW from the recommender. Please do not mail anything to our office; we are working remotely.
- If English is not your native language, you may be required to demonstrate English Language Proficiency. Your submitted application will be considered complete only after one of the items in Memo 8, in the link above, is successfully submitted to the UW.
GMAT / GRE
*NO GMAT REQUIRED FOR 2021 APPLICATIONS
*The GMAT or GRE requirement is temporarily suspended as a special consideration during the current health crisis. If you already have test scores or wish to take the exam, applying with good test scores may strengthen your application. However, submitting test scores for your Autumn Quarter, 2021 MSA application at UW Bothell is currently not required. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022 APPLICANTS: You may apply for Autumn Quarter, 2022 at an time. Any GMAT or GRE requirement will be announced in Autumn, 2021, and you will be notified if a test score is needed for your submitted application.
Prior GMAT/GRE Requirement: Send your GMAT or GRE Scores to UW Bothell
- NOTE: Qualified applicants may be eligbile to request a GMAT or GRE waiver. Read the GMAT / GRE waiver policy for details.
- You may submit your online application any time before or after taking the exam.
- If you have not taken the GMAT or GRE, please schedule an appointment by clicking here.
- If you have recent GMAT scores, please contact the GMAT testing service and request that they be sent to UW Bothell electronically via ETS, using the University of Washington’s institution code 4854.
- If you have recent GRE scores, please order an additional score report from GRE and have it sent to UW Bothell electronically via ETS, using the University of Washington’s institution code 4854.
- Exam scores older than 5 years may be considered if you are able to provide an official GMAT or GRE score report. Questions: please contact Vicki Tolbert at email@example.com.
If you take an exam more than once, your highest submitted score will be used for the application review.
- Log in to the UW Graduate School application website to confirm receipt of your application materials. All required materials must be received before your application will be reviewed. You may be contacted by the UW Bothell MS Accounting Program Office requesting additional material as needed.
Admission Interviews & Decisions
The MS Accounting Admissions Committee will review completed applications and invite selected students for interviews.