Create a Profile & Complete Application
- Create a New Applicant Profile at the University of Washington Graduate School application website.
- Select your application type: Graduate
- Select your graduate program: Accounting (MSA) - Business Administration – Bothell.
- Complete the rest of the New Application. Be sure to indicate the quarter and year you wish to enter.
Provide Supporting Documentation
- Complete the online application statement of purpose.
- Upload your a PDF of your resume.
- Upload PDF copies of transcripts from each post-secondary school where a degree was earned. If you are accepted, you will then be instructed about how and where to provide official transcripts.
- Profide contact information for 2 recommenders as instructed in the application. Upon entering their contact information, an email will automatically be sent to each recommender with a link to their recommendation form. Your online application will indicate "received" when the completed form was returned from each recommender.
- If English was not your native language, demonstrate English Language Proficiency.
Send your GMAT or GRE Scores to UW Bothell
NOTE: Qualified applicants may be eligbile to request a GMAT or GRE waiver. Read the GMAT / GRE waiver policy for details.
- If you have not taken the GMAT, you can schedule a test appointment by clicking here.
- If you have recent GMAT scores, please contact the GMAT testing service and request that they be sent to UW Bothell.
- Log in to the UW Graduate School application website to confirm receipt of your application materials. All required materials must be received before your application will be reviewed. You may be contacted by the UW Bothell MS Accounting Program Office requesting additional material as needed.
Admission Interviews & Decisions
The MS Accounting Admissions Committee will review completed applications and invite selected students for interviews.