Program costs, equipment and technology
The Master of Nursing credits are assessed at the UW graduate tuition Tier II level.
The amounts shown here represent, for planning purposes, estimates of tuition and fees for the Master of Nursing program. Final costs are subject to change without notice and may differ from the amounts posted.
Current tuition rates are posted in the tuition rates section. Financial aid and scholarships for nurses may be available; be sure to consult the Nursing Program's list of funding opportunities for further details.
The UW Bothell School of Nursing and Health Studies allows for the use of UW tuition exemption. To see how this is applied to the Master of Nursing program, please review the School of Nursing and Health Studies policy on eligibility and use of the tuition exemption.
Additional costs and equipment to consider
- UW Graduate School application fee of $85.00
- Health & Safety administrative fee of $104.00 (background check and set of immunizations)
- Clinical Placement Northwest administrative fee of $75.00 (if applicable)
- BNURS 505 course fee of $50.00
- Transportation cost to fieldwork sites if applicable
- Desktop computer/laptop (or Chromebook)
- Printer (if you prefer to read journals and other readings on paper; not online)
- Web camera if needed
- Microphone/headset if needed
- Internet service when off campus
For more information, see the average graduate and professional student budget provided by the UW Office of Financial Aid.
Scholarships & financial support
Various types of financial support, including scholarships, grants, loans, and employment, are available to support students during their programs of study.