- A bachelor degree in nursing from an NLN or CCNE accredited program*
- A 3.0 grade point average in the most recent 90 credits (or 60 semester credits)
- Completion of a 3 credit quarter-based or 2 credit semester-based basic statistics course in descriptive and inferential statistics with a grade of at least 2.0 grade (no expiration date).
- Active and unencumbered Washington State RN license
- English Proficiency if your native language is not English
- Agree to the Essential Nursing Behaviors and the Health and Safety requirements
- Criminal Disclosure and Authorization for Background Check form
- Criminal background check with acceptable results following offer of admission*
Review the application materials webpage for details.
*Applicants with a baccalaureate degree in a major other than nursing may petition the educational requirement of a bachelor degree in nursing prior to applying. Learn more about this option.
*Upon admission to the program students complete a criminal background check with acceptable results. For examples of offenses that would result in individuals being ineligible for the program, see the Department of Social and Health Services Secretary's List of Crimes and Negative Actions.
Updated March 2021