To register for courses, fill out the registration form completely and then follow instructions on submitting payment. If you’re expecting financial aid, you’ll need to submit the PCE Payment Agreement as well. If you're a new student registering for the first time, you’ll also need to fill out the Measles Immunity Verification form and return it to the UW Bothell Registrar’s Office per the instructions on the form.

Note: All above forms are linked as PDF documents