2021 MBA Applicants
We are no long accepting applications for Winter Quarter, 2021, but we welcome applications for Spring or Summer early electives, or for the full Autumn Quarter start in September.
The UW Bothell MBA program offered in Bellevue and Bothell is a flex-cohort model. A cohort is a group of people banded together for a common purpose. Students complete required core curriculum as a cohort, creating a dynamic, interactive learning experience for working professionals. The MBA cohort experience begins each September and continues during autumn, winter and spring quarters.
Elective courses, offered to all MBA students, provide students with the flexibility to select courses that fit their needs. The MBA Program consists of 64 credits: 44 required credits and 20 elective credits. Most courses are 4 credits. Students may pursue elective credits through most quarters of the program. Applying to begin with early electives allows incoming students the opportunity to start in spring or summer before joining the September cohort.
2021 Application Deadlines
- Winter Quarter: Not accepting new applications.
- Spring Quarter:
- Priority Application Date: December 10
- Spring Deadline: January 10
- For Autumn quarter 2021; begin early in spring quarter (with elective).
- Spring classes start March 29, 2021.
- Summer Quarter:
- Priority Application Date: January 10
- Summer Deadline: February 10
- For Autumn quarter 2021; begin early in summer quarter (with electives).
- Summer Classes start June 21 or July 22, 2021.
- Autumn Quarter:
- Priority Application Date: February 10
- Autumn Deadline: April 10
- NOTE: Autumn Quarter classes start in early September, three weeks prior to the start of Autumn Quarter for the general UWB campus. The MBA cohort program begins with a Leadership Course, BBUS 501.
International applicants who need an F1 visa to study and who are in the U.S. will need more time for the process to obtain the F1 visa. Therefore, international MBA applicants needing an F1 visa may apply only for autumn quarter each year. Applicants needing an F1 visa are encouraged to apply by February 10, however applicants may still submit applications after the February 10 deadline.
International applicants who are currently in the U.S. on other visa types, and who will continue to stay on that same visa type, may apply for winter, spring, summer or autumn quarters for the MBA program.
Learn More at an Information Session
To learn more or to discuss next steps or timing, you may attend an MBA Information Session or contact Vicki Tolbert, Admissions Advisor, at 425-352-3277 or email@example.com.