2020 MBA Applicants
Applications submitted on or before the deadline will receive priority
consideration. We will continue to accept applications after the deadlines and will select candidates on a space-available basis.
If you have questions about the deadline or the MBA programs, please contact Vicki Tolbert at firstname.lastname@example.org
The UW Bothell MBA program offered in Bellevue and Bothell is a flex-cohort model. A cohort is a group of people banded together for a common purpose. Students complete required core curriculum as a cohort, creating a dynamic, interactive learning experience for working professionals. The MBA cohort experience begins each September and continues during autumn, winter and spring quarters.
Elective courses, offered to all MBA students, provide students with the flexibility to select courses that fit their needs. The MBA Program consists of 64 credits: 44 required credits and 20 elective credits. Most courses are 4 credits. Students may pursue elective credits through most quarters of the program. Applying to begin with early electives allows incoming students the opportunity to start in winter, spring, or summer before joining the September cohort.
- Winter Quarter: Priority Deadline November 30
- For Autumn quarter 2020; begin early in January, 2020 (with elective).
- Winter classes start January 6, 2020.
- Spring Quarter: Priority Deadline January 10
- For Autumn quarter 2020; begin early in spring quarter (with elective).
- Spring classes start March 30, 2020.
- Summer Quarter: Priority Deadline February 10
- For Autumn quarter 2020; begin early in summer quarter (with electives).
- Summer Classes start June 22 or July 23 (with electives)
- Autumn Quarter:
- First Round Deadline: February 10
- Second Round Deadline: April 10
- NOTE: Classes start in early September, three weeks prior to the start of autumn quarter. The MBA cohort program begins with a Leadership Course, BBUS 501.
We will continue to accept applications after the deadlines and will select candidates with completed applications on a space-available basis. If you have questions, please contact Vicki Tolbert at email@example.com or 425-352-3277.
International applicants who need an F1 visa to study and who are in the U.S. will need more time for the process to obtain the F1 visa. Therefore, international MBA applicants needing an F1 visa may apply only for autumn quarter each year. Applicants needing an F1 visa are encouraged to apply by February 10, however applicants can submit after the February 10 deadline.
International applicants who are currently in the U.S. on other visa types, and who will continue to stay on that same visa type, may apply for winter, spring, summer or autumn quarters for the MBA program.
Learn More at an Information Session
To learn more or to discuss next steps or timing, you may attend an MBA Information Session or contact Vicki Tolbert, Admissions Advisor, at 425-352-3277 or firstname.lastname@example.org.