Beardslee Crossing: home to UW Bothell leadership & administrative offices
Offices for UW Bothell's executive leadership team and administrative staff are housed in leased space at The Village at Beardslee Crossing.
Beardslee Crossing (also referred to as "UWBX") is located at the intersection of Beardslee Boulevard and I-405. For students, faculty and staff, it is an easy 10-15 minute walk to campus.
All UW Bothell building hours and addresses. There is visitor parking under both buildings. View directions to Beardslee Crossing using Google Maps or try the map below.
About the UW Bothell offices at Beardslee Crossing
UW Bothell leases two suites at Beardslee Crossing (UWBX).
- 19116 suite 101: 3,000 square-foot suite for the chancellor and vice chancellors.
- 19128 suite 102: 13,000 square-foot open office concept.
- There are a number of shared spaces – large and small conference/meeting rooms, workrooms, restrooms, and a kitchen/break area.
UW Bothell units located at UWBX
- Office of the Chancellor & Vice Chancellors
- Institutional Research
- Academic Affairs
- Advancement & External Relations
- Budget & Fiscal Services
- Organizational Excellence & Human Resources
- Physical Planning & Space Management