Beardslee Crossing: Home to UW Bothell leadership and administrative offices
Offices for UW Bothell's executive leadership team and administrative staff are housed in leased space at The Village at Beardslee Crossing.
Beardslee Crossing (also referred to as "UWBX") is located at the intersection of Beardslee Boulevard and I-405. For students, faculty and staff, it is an easy 10-15 minute walk to campus.
There is visitor parking under the building.
About the UW Bothell offices at Beardslee Crossing
UW Bothell leases two suites at Beardslee Crossing.
- First suite: 3,000 square-foot suite for the chancellor and vice chancellors.
- Second suite: 13,000 square-foot open office concept.
- There are a number of shared spaces – large and small conference/meeting rooms, workrooms, restrooms, and a kitchen/break area.
Retail and food options at Beardslee Crossing include:
- Menchie’s frozen yogurt
- Potbelly sandwich shop
- Green spa and massage
- Beardslee public house and distillery
- Starbucks coffee
- Sushi Chinoise
- Beardslee Public House (bar and grill)