Managed Software Center for Mac
Mac computers managed by UW Bothell IT have the Managed Software Center (MSC). MSC enables you to install and update both Apple system software and third party software such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Remote Desktop, Mozilla Firefox, and other pre-installed software.
On this page you can find:
If you are off campus, please connect to Husky OnNet before proceeding to the next step.
- You can launch MCS from your Dock by clicking on the MCS icon
- MCS icon:
- You can also locate the program in the Applications folder and launch from there.
- After Managed Software Center is launched, you can navigate to the Software section by clicking the Software icon on the top toolbar. There you can view the available software for install.
- Click update all to begin the process (shown below as an example).
- The screenshot below shows the updates are completed and that all of your software is up to date.
If you have more questions or need further assistance, please email email@example.com