Technology Advisory Committee
UW Bothell’s Technology Advisory Committee advises on IT strategies, priorities, services and investments. The structure was established to make decision-making about IT more comprehensive and holistic, and to engage key stakeholders across the campus in making recommendations on IT decisions and directions.
The purpose of the Technology Advisory Committee is to:
- Review services provided by Information Technology (IT) and make recommendations for adding, changing and removing services. As part of this review, the TAC considers service costs, funding levels, and support of strategic goals as outlined by Chancellor’s Executive Team, the Campus and IT Strategic Plans.
- Prioritize information technology projects that enhance or add IT services and make recommendations about funding levels to the CIO.
- Review and make recommendations on new and revised policies across information technology for the campus.
Ask Questions and Engage in the Governance Process
One of our goals is to increase communication and transparency about IT service delivery, service changes, project priorities, and policy review. If you have questions about IT governance, issues to raise awareness about, or projects for consideration, please email: UWB-ITGov@uw.edu.
Committee members represent diverse perspectives from across campus, and have agreed to follow UW Bothell’s Collaboration Principles.
- Andreas Brockhaus, DLI
- ASUWB Representative
- David Socha (for Deanna Kennedy), GFO
- Erik Lundberg, UW-IT
- Jonathan Cluts, Office of the VCAA
- Laura Mansfield, Advancement
- Minda Martin, Faculty IAS
- Rita Johnson, Administrator, Nursing
- Rob Estes, Library
- Sandeep Krishnamurthy, Dean, Business
- Tony Guerrero, P&A