Technology Advisory Committee
Technology Advisory Committee (TAC)
UW Bothell’s Technology Advisory Committee advises on IT strategies, priorities, services and investments. The structure was established to make decision-making about IT more comprehensive and holistic, and to engage key stakeholders across the campus in making recommendations on IT decisions and directions.
The purpose of TAC:
- Review services provided by Information Technology (IT) and make recommendations for adding, changing and removing services. As part of this review, the TAC considers service costs, funding levels, and support of strategic goals as outlined by Chancellor’s Executive Team, the Campus and IT Strategic Plans.
- Prioritize information technology projects that enhance or add IT services and make recommendations about funding levels to the CIO.
- Review and make recommendations on new and revised policies across information technology for the campus.
Ask Questions and Engage in the Governance Process
One of our goals is to increase communication and transparency about IT service delivery, service changes, project priorities, and policy review. If you have questions about IT governance, issues to raise awareness about, or projects for consideration, please contact us.
Committee members represent diverse perspectives from across campus, and have agreed to follow UW Bothell’s Collaboration Principles.
- Christy Long, Assistant Vice Chancellor for IT and Chief Information Officer, Chair
- Rob Estes, Head Technology Services/Science Librarian, Library Technology Services
- Tony Guerrero, Assistant Vice Chancellor for Facilities Services and Campus Operations, Planning & Administration
- Rita Johnson, Administrator for UWB School of Nursing and Health Studies, Administrators’ Council
- Sandeep Krishnamurthy, Dean, UWB School of Business, Council of Academic Deans
- Erik Lundberg, Assistant Vice President, Research Computing and Strategy, UW-IT
- Laura Mansfield, Director of Digital Communications, Advancement and External Relations
- Minda Martin, Associate Professor, UWB School of Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences
- Adrian Sinkler, Director, Institutional Research
- David Socha, Associate Professor, UWB School of STEM: Division of Computing and Software Systems, General Faculty Organization
- Mumina Ali, ASUWB Representative