Congratulations! The following is a helpful list to guide you as you prepare to begin studies in A-IEP.
1. Confirm Your A-IEP Admission by Submitting Your A-IEP Deposit
Contact UW-ELP at email@example.com receive the A-IEP Deposit Form for the quarter you plan to begin A-IEP. You may also contact them your payment-related questions
2. Submit Your UW-Bothell I-20 Request Form (Click here for details).
3. Plan to Attend Your Mandatory A-IEP Orientation
You are required by your F-1 visa to attend, and learn about the regulations governing their visa. Pre-registration is not required. The orientation program also offers you many benefits and opportunities to meet other new students, learn about American life and culture, and receive important information about immigration, employment, health insurance, and academics in A-IEP.
Students must bring all of their original immigration documents and a complete the Immigration Check-in Form at Orientation.
Winter 2014 Quarter Orientation:
Monday, January 6, 2014
8:30 - 5:00pm
4. Plan Your Arrival to UW Bothell to be Able to Attend the Mandatory A-IEP Orientation and On-Campus Housing Move-in Day (if applicable)
Click here for details.
5. Confirm Housing Accommodations Click here for details.
6. Get Connected to UW Bothell on our Social Networks!
7. Attend a Pre-Departure Orientation in Your Home Country (if available)