The School of Interdisciplinary Arts & Sciences invites alumni, faculty, staff, and campus partners to nominate exemplary alumni to the IAS Hall of Alumni Excellence.
To honor extraordinary IAS alumni who embody the School’s Mission, Values, and Goals, and to increase the visibility of their contributions and accomplishments among IAS faculty, students, staff, alumni, and community supporters/partners.
Hall of Alumni Excellence candidates exemplify IAS's Mission, Values, and Goals and have demonstrated consistent and significant community involvement; measurable impact on a process, system, profession, or industry; and a commitment to equity and inclusion in their work and/or lives.
- An alum is defined as a former student who earned a B.A., B.S., M.A., or MFA from the UW Bothell School of Interdisciplinary Arts & Sciences or any former programs, departments, and schools now part of the School.
- Excludes alumni who are deceased or current IAS faculty or staff members.*
- Nominations come from alumni, faculty, staff, and campus partners.
- At a minimum, the selection committee consists of the IAS Dean, IAS faculty and staff members, and UW Bothell Advancement personnel.
- The selection committee reviews a list of nominees and choses a cohort based on established criteria.
- Cohort selection happens in the spring, and recipients are recognized in May or June.
- Once nominated, an alum will remain available for consideration by the selection committee for two subsequent years.
Please complete a nomination form by February 28. Questions? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Current IAS faculty and staff members become eligible upon retirement/separation from the School of IAS.