SUBMITTING WORK ORDERS IN STUDENT HOUSING
Something broken? We'll fix it!
Work orders are processed on weekdays for issues that are not time senstitive.
If you are having an emergency (urgent issues) in your unit like:
- An active leak in your kitchen and bathroom
- Fire equipment that is chirping "Low Battery" or alarming without smoke in the unit. In case of fire, call 911 and Campus Safety or RA on Duty.
- or anything else that would need URGENT attention
Call the RA on Duty at (206) 245 - 5536
For all other non-urgent issues, please don't attempt to fix things yourself.
If you have questions please go to the Husky Village Community Center during normal business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Submit a Work Order
- You may only submit a work order for your unit.
- Please identify the location of the work that needs to be done. For example, sink drain is clogged, identify if its the kitchen or bathroom sink.
- Before you submit a work order, check the FAQs below
Click on Student Housing Work Order on the left navigation menu
WiFi and Cable Troubleshooting
Having trouble getting your Comcast Xfinity WiFi or Cable Working? Follow these steps to troubleshoot the problem:
If you have gone through all of the steps with the Comcast trouble shooting guide and your internet or cable is still not working, you can do the following to get in touch with a Comcast representative:
- If you are trying to reach out Comcast Representative on a week day, please fill out the form: Comcast Service Call Request Form
- If you are trying to reach a representative on a weekend, please call the 1-800 help number and provide the representative the following:
- Call Comcast directly at 1-855-307-4896.
- If asked, the phone number for any Husky Village unit is 425.352.3839
- Please provide the address 18612 Beardslee Blvd. Bothell WA 98011 and building and unit number (example: Dogwood 131).
- Let customer care know that the account is owned by UW Bothell
If for some reason this final process is not successful, please fill out the form and someone will reach out to you on the first business day after the weekend.
Entering Units & Coronavirus Response
Please note that by submitting a work order, you are authorizing members of facilities to enter your apartment to complete the repair whether anyone in the assigned unit is present or not.
Please be aware that by submitting a work order, you are agreeing to the following:
- Wearing a mask while the work is being done
- Attesting that you do not have COVID-19 symptoms
- Agree wait in a different part of the unit or leave the unit while the work is being performed or than the area that's being worked on.
If the above stipulations are not followed, facilities will be unable to do the work and the resident will be responsible for resubmitting a work order and following the protocol.
If you have any questions or the above statuses change, please contact UW Bothell Student Housing Office (email@example.com)
Frequently Asked Questions
- You may checkout light-bulbs (for table lamps only) for any covered light bulbs changes, submit a work order.
- Please see WiFi and Cable Troubleshooting resolve them.
- If you notice organic growth, follow the Organic Growth Prevention Guidelines in your Housing Agreement under Appendix B
- If you would like to submit information regarding a maintenance issue in a location other than your unit, please go to the Husky Village Community Center during normal business hours.