Something broken? We'll fix it!
Work orders are not processed on weekends or holidays.
If your work order is urgent in nature, please DO NOT submit a work order. Instead, call RA on Duty at 206-245-5536
For all other non-urgent issues, please don't attempt to fix things yourself.
If you have questions please go to the Husky Village Community Center during normal business hours or email email@example.com.
Click here to submit a work order!
These are Examples of Urgent Issues
- An active leak in your kitchen and bathroom
- Fire equipment that is chirping "Low Battery" pr alarming without smoke in the unit. In case of fire, call 911 and Campus Safety or RA on Duty.
How to Submit a Work Order
- You may only submit a work order for your unit.
- Please identify the location of the work that needs to be done. For example, sink drain is clogged, identify if its the kitchen or bathroom sink.
- Before you submit a work order, check the FAQs below.
Frequently Asked Questions
- You may checkout light-bulbs (for table lamps only) for any covered light bulbs changes, submit a work order.
- For clogged toilets, plungers are availble at the Front Desk of the Community Center at no charge.
- Please see TV/Internet issues below for how to resolve them.
- If you would like to submit information regarding a maintenance issue in a location other than your unit, please go to the Husky Village Community Center during normal business hours.
Please note that by submitting a work order, you are authorizing members of facilities to enter your apartment to complete the repair whether anyone in the assigned unit is present or not.
If this is a TV/Internet issue, please attempt to troubleshoot using the attached guide: Comcast-Trouble-Shooting.pdf
If troubleshooting does not resolve the issue, please call Comcast directly and follow the below steps:
- Call Comcast directly at 1-855-307-4896.
- If asked, the phone number for any Husky Village unit is 425.352.3839
- Please provide the address 18612 Beardslee Blvd. Bothell WA 98011 and building and unit number (example: Dogwood 131).
- Let customer care know that the account is owned by UW Bothell
- If Comcast cannot fix over the phone, they will coordinate a time with you to have a technician come to fix the service when someone from your unit is available.