Included services in each quarterly payment for a furnished apartment are:
- Cable TV Service
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Water, sewer, garbage, electricity
- On site maintenance
- Residence Life programming
- Campus security 24/7
Please note that all housing charges are paid on a quarterly basis.
|Single Room within a Shared Apartment
|Double Room within a Shared Apartment
|Triple Room within a Shared Apartment
Please note that the above monthly rate is for comparison purposes only. All housing charges are billed quarterly and due on the date below. Housing charges and incidental charges are posted to students' UW Student Account. Student’s will be notified of charges via their UW email account.
Husky Card Account
You Student ID card allows you or friends and family members to add funds to your university issued ID card, or "Husky Card". This card can be used at many locations on campus, in addition to UW Seattle and UW Tacoma campuses as well. For a full list of available options, check here.
Visit the Online Card Office to check your balance or reload your card!
Student agrees to make each quarterly student housing payment by 5:00 p.m. by the following due dates:
Payment dates 2018-19
|Housing Payment Due Date:
||Apr 13, 2018
||July 6, 2018
||Oct. 12, 2018
||Jan. 25, 2019
||Apr 19, 2019
Payments can be made by one of the following methods:
- By credit card or web check online from the Tuition Charge Statement on MyUW; or
- By check mailed to University of Washington Bothell Cashier’s Office, Box 358525, 18115 Campus Way NE, Bothell, WA 98011; or
- In person by cash, or check at the Cashier’s Office located in Husky Hall.
- Students: To authorize a parent/guardian to view/pay your statement balance, you must authorize them to do so here. Once authorized, they may make a payment using the Online Tuition Charge Statement.