Declaring a Major or Minor

Adding a major or a minor to your Health Studies major is a popular choice for many students who want to add breadth to their interest or are taking courses in preparation for a graduate program. A list of UW Bothell majors/minors can be found on UW Bothell’s Degree Programs page.

It is also possible to complete a minor at one of the other UW campuses. Students interested in a minor should meet with that program or school advisor as early as possible to figure out requirements and how to declare the major or minor. You must fill out Change of Major or Minor form to declare a major/minor.

If you would like to discuss if adding a major or minor is right for you please make an appointment with a Health Studies advisor.