UW Bothell Study Abroad Fair
November 12th, 2019 | 12pm-2pm | North Creek Events Center
Country and program-specific information tables will be hosted by UWB students or UWB program directors. A handful of additional partners will be available to answer questions.
- Explore various study abroad programs, global internships, and other international opportunities
- Learn about funding options, including financial aid and scholarships
- Connect with UWB students who have been abroad
- Light refreshments provided
Open to all UW Bothell students and staff!
Represent your study abroad program at the fair
- Share your experiences and application tips with students interested in study abroad!
- Sign up to host an info table at the fair: forms.gle/7ZVoBVBZ7JdtJiLX6
Looking for committee leads
The Global Initiatives team is looking for UWB Study Abroad Ambassadors to be committee leads for the study abroad fair!
- Build your resume with this opportunity to learn about event planning, project management, marketing skills, and more
- Share your study abroad experience with students
- Connect with other Study Abroad Ambassadors, our partner program representatives, and UWB faculty
- Attend one-hour meetings with the Study Abroad Fair Event Coordinators (four meetings total from October to November)
- Fulfill lead responsibilities in the months leading up to the fair
- Must be able to attend the entirety of the study abroad fair on Nov 12, 2019 from 12pm-2pm
Committee Lead Options:
- Registration Lead: Responsibilities include day of assistance in supervising the check-in table, supporting event logistics and coordination, and serving as an information/help representative.
- Marketing Lead: Responsibilities include assisting in the creation of marketing materials, managing social media promotion, and overall campus outreach (tabling and in-class short presentations)
- Event Design Lead: Responsibilities include creative input into the design and decoration of the event space, making photo booth props, and day of decoration set-up.
Apply as a Lead Ambassador at: forms.gle/a6o2XwEg9ypYXfF47