Join UW Bothell's most influential supporters
We invite you to join UW Bothell's most generous annual supporters – a dedicated group who believes in the impact that UW Bothell can have in our community, throughout Washington, and across the world.
Your participation in the Chancellor's Club opens the doors to access and opportunities for UW Bothell students. Whether you support student scholarships, programs, research projects, special events or excellence funds, your annual contribution makes a difference that will last a lifetime.
With an annual investment starting at $2,000, you can become a member of the Chancellor's Club today, and help us create a better world for tomorrow.
Exclusive benefits reserved for UW Bothell Chancellor's Club members:
- Priority access, seating and other opportunities to interact directly with Chancellor Bjong Wolf Yeigh at UW Bothell lectures, activities and events, including the annual Chancellor's Reception
- Subscriptions to UW Bothell Magazine and the Chancellor's exclusive Campaign Insider emails
- Recognition on the UW Bothell donor wall and in our annual report to the community
- Reserved campus parking at select campus events and activities
As a Chancellor's Club Member, you also gain access to the UW President's Circle. This club has great additional benefits for you to enjoy:
- UW President's Circle members receive benefits such as: invitations to academic programs, lectures and special events inculding the annual Presidents Circle Reception, annual recognition in the Report to Contributors, borrowing privileges at UW Libraries, access to the Waterfront Activities Center and the Golf Driving Range at reduced rates, discounted parking on the Seattle campus, complimentary annual membership in the UW Alumni Association with associated benefits, and credit toward Tyee points for Tyee donors.
To learn more about the Chancellor's Club or the President's Circle, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Chancellor's Reception
The 2018 Chancellor's Reception, held at the beautiful Woodmark Hotel on Carillon Point, was our chance to thank our dedicated volunteers and donors for their support of UW Bothell. We presented Ralph and Doreen Boy with the 2018 Legacy Award and heard from two fantastic student speakers, Joey Key and Jomardee Perkins.
Please enjoy these photos and the featured videos from the event!