Frequently Asked Questions
1. I am a current student of the FY Nursing program, how will this affect me?
This change will not affect current students – you will not see any changes to your experience. The School of Nursing and Health Studies and Everett’s nursing program are both committed to serving our student throughout their degree program.
2. Will the program admit in the future?
The program in its current form will not admit in future quarters.
3. Why is the program no longer accepting applications (closed)?
We are working with the campus to offer options that meet the academic needs of nursing students as well as other healthcare professions in the coming years.
4. If I am still interested in earning my BSN from UW Bothell, can I do this?
Yes, students interested in earning a BSN from University of Washington Bothell can explore our RN to BSN program. The BSN program requires students attend a community college, earn an Associate Degree in Nursing, and then apply and transfer to the University of Washington Bothell’s RN to BSN program.
5. What schools offer Associate Degrees in Nursing?
There are several colleges that offer Associate Degree in Nursing, click here to see a comprehensive list of Washington State RN programs.