The Woodinville Rotary Club Jerry Wilmot MBA Scholarship of $2500 is offered to encourage the academic and professional development of graduate students who demonstrate leadership qualities and are desirous of entering the field of Business Management. Jerry Wilmot, former president and general manager of Molbak's Inc., effectively applied human resources and organizational behavior leadership skills to achieve team concepts at his work as well as in his community service endeavors. The scholarship is a tribute to his contribution to others and his commitment to a personal style of management, so rare in today's business world. His motto was to "act beyond reproach and respect others." This scholarship provides assistance for tuition to a University of Washington Bothell (UWB) graduate student the Master of Business Administration Program who:
- demonstrates outstanding academic performance,
- demonstrates exceptional leadership qualities,
- demonstrates a strong commitment to service in the community and to others and,
- has financial need (if applicable),
Graduate students enrolled, or planning to enroll, full-time in the UWB Master of Business Administration Program fall, winter, and spring. The scholarship is renewable through the continuation of the MBA program.
- Students who are not members of, or related to a member of, the Woodinville Rotary Club.
- Is a U.S. citizen and resident of Washington State.
- Finalists are required to attend an interview.
Applicants will be notified four to six weeks after the deadline.
How to Apply
Complete the UW Bothell-Woodinville Rotary Club/Jerry Wilmot MBA Scholarship Application.
The application includes your resume and a personal statement described on the application instructions. We encourage you to visit the Writing Center, Room UW2-124 for assistance with writing your personal statement.