This scholarship is to provide assistance to students attending the University of Washington Bothell who demonstrate following:
- Outstanding academic performance
- Commitment to the community
- Financial need
Up to ten Worthington Scholarships will be awarded each year according to the number of qualified applicants and the amount of funds that are available. The scholarship will available only for quarters in which the student is enrolled in the least one class at UWB as a matriculated student (3 credits for Graduate Student, 5 credits for Undergraduate Students).
- Students must be considered a resident of Washington State for tuition purposes,
- must be enrolled as a matriculated student in a degree or certificate program at the University of Washington, Bothell.
- Students may be enrolled full- or part-time, and may be at the baccalaureate, post-baccalaureate, or graduate level.
- Students planning to transfer to UWB any quarter during the academic year may also apply for this scholarship.
Applicants will be notified four to six weeks after the deadline and award recipients will be posted on the UWB scholarship web page https://www.uwb.edu/financial-aid/winners.
How to Apply
Complete the UW Bothell Scholarship Application.
The application includes your resume and a personal statement described on the application instructions. We encourage you to visit the Writing Center, Room UW2-124 for assistance with writing your personal statement.