Paying for college can be pretty intimidating for anyone. If you need help paying for your education, you're not alone; most people just don't have that much money to spend. The good news is lack of funds doesn't have to stop you.
Our Financial Aid and Scholarships Office is available to assist you with finding resources to finance your UW Bothell education. Aid is available in the forms of grants, loans, work-study funds, and scholarships. Learn more about the many funding opportunities available by reviewing the information provided or contacting our Financial Aid and Scholarships Office.
Depending on your level of financial need, you could get federal, state or university grants, student and parent loans, work-study jobs on or off campus, and scholarships, too. Use our Net Price Calculator to learn how much aid you might be eligible for.
- Fill out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- Include the UW school code on the FAFSA (there is one school code for all UW campuses) 003798.
- Meet the priority deadline!!!
- The University of Washington Bothell has a priority deadline of January 15th each year. Don't wait to be admitted.
- Create your MyUW account.
- Award letters are now electronic (there are very few reasons why we would mail a paper award letter), and they show up in the MyUW accounts.
- Stay connected with the Financial Aid Office
- If you have a question, ask. We can be reached at 425-352-5240 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Grades, talent, financial need, leadership, ambition — any one of these could get you a scholarship. Scholarships are competitive, but incredibly helpful. Here are few links to get you started:
Some students prefer to finance their educations through positions on or near campus. University of Washington Bothell provides many resources to help students find the jobs they are looking for. Visit our Career Center to perfect your resume, prepare for interviews and more.
There are special resources available to veterans through UWB Veterans Services, so check out this page if you have prior military experience.
See how much it costs to attend UWB. You are billed tuition based on the number of credit hours, including audit courses, that you are registered for at the beginning of the quarter.