General Public

The general public may request a room reservation through the Facilities Use Approval Committee.

UW Bothell Students

Students may only request room reservations for the study rooms in the Library

UW Bothell Faculty and Staff

UW Bothell faculty and staff can place a room request for an FTE-funded course.

If a request involves any of the following...

  • General public
  • Furniture re-arranging by the Physical Plant staff
  • Hosted during non-building hours

Then the room request must go through the Facilities Use Approval Committee. A fee may be assessed to your request if it involves additional staff time (Physical Plant staff moving furniture or cleaning up food/beverage stains, Public Safety patrolling the campus for an event beyond building hours, etc.) Contact FUAC for more information.

Room Reservations

(425) 352-5240