If you are transferring to UW Bothell from another institution and are hoping to apply to the Educational Studies major directly, here are prerequisites and information you'll need to apply:
Competitive applicants will have the following:
- 45 credits from an accredited institution
- 1 English Composition course
- A well written personal statement
UW Bothell admissions minimum core requirements
If completed in high school:
- Mathematics: 3 years (including completion of Intermediate Algebra)
- World Language*: 2 years of the same language
If completed in college:
- Mathematics: Completion of Intermediate Algebra with minimum GPA of 2.0
- World Language*: 10 credits of same language or completion of 102 level
*Applicants required to prove English language proficiency are exempt from the World Languages requirement.
Ready to apply to the BA in Educational Studies?
For application deadlines please see UW Bothell priority applications dates.
Select Educational Studies as your major: Apply Now
UW Bothell admissions resources
If you are not ready to apply, and would like more information, visit the UW Bothell transfer students admissions page.
Here are some quick links to get you started: