Logging into Poll Everywhere for Students
Your instructors will be using Poll Everywhere for polling in the classroom. All students are registered in Poll Everywhere by default. To log in and participate, follow these steps:
- In your internet browser, go to PollEv.com or open the Poll Everywhere app on your mobile device
- Open the app menu on the corner. The icon, also called "hamburger button", looks like three parallel horizontal straight lines.
- Select the Login or create account option.
Remember, you are already registered!
- In the Log in tab, enter your full UW email and select the Next button
- Select the Login with University of Washington button
- Enter your UW NetID and password. Select the Sign in button.
If you use the app, you should remain logged in. If using a browser to access PollEv.com, you can choose to save your password so you don't need to enter it every time.
Note: For security reasons, we don't recommend saving your login or staying logged on if using a public or shared device.
- After you login, enter username provided by your professor to join the polling session and select Join.
You are new ready to participate! Wait until your professor makes the poll live to submit your answer.