Coming to campus?
Updated: February 22, 2021
These actions are required for all employees, whether they are working in critical sites or making occasional trips to campus to pick up mail or supplies.
- Get training: All employees must complete the 20-minute online training video on COVID-19 prevention developed by UW Environmental Health & Safety. After you finish viewing, you and your (Workday) supervisor will receive emails confirming that you have completed the required training.
- Complete the attestation in Workday to confirm you do not have COVID-19 symptoms. This must be done by every person every day you visit campus.
- Wear a mask when on campus.
- Follow hygiene protocols and physical distancing protocols outlined in safety training and the UW Bothell Site Prevention plan (Net ID required).
- Bring your Husky card, which you need to gain access to buildings. Get a Husky card.
- If you feel sick, stay home. Notify the UW Employee Health Center as soon as your healthcare provider confirms or suspects COVID-19. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-616-3344
Staff & operational resources
Although this moment is marked with uncertainty about our immediate future and many are fearful about the spread of COVID-19, this ambiguity and fear are not an excuse for racism and xenophobia towards any member of our community.
If you experience or witness a bias incident, please report it to the UW Bothell Bias Reporting System.
UW Bothell bias report form
Frequently asked questions