Coronavirus central information resource
The University of Washington Bothell is monitoring the spread of COVID-19 and in close contact with leadership at the University of Washington Seattle. These webpages are updated daily as new information is available.
The University of Washington's coronavirus webpage is updated frequently as new information is available.
Frequently Asked Questions - UW Bothell
These Frequently Asked Questions contain information specific to UW Bothell. For information on the novel coronavirus, visit the University of Washington’s novel coronavirus page.
Table of contents
Telework & time off
Classes, academics & research for students
Technology for students
International students and student veterans
Registration and financial concerns
Faculty and other academic personnel
Research and laboratory operations
Events & university operations
Finance & reporting
How you can help
UW Bothell coronavirus communications log
- June 1, 2020 | Special Message from the Chancellor and VCAA: Supporting Our Students
- May 18, 2020 | Fraudulent Unemployment Claims Impacting UW Bothell
- May 18, 2020 | Join us for Campus Climate Survey results sessions from Wayne Au, Interim Dean of Diversity & Equity and Rickey Hall, Vice President for Minority Affairs & Diversity
- May 18, 2020 | Updates on Faculty Survey, COVID-19 resources, and faculty leader searches from Sharon A. Jones, Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs
- May 14, 2020 | Strengthening Our Campus Infrastructure Initiative from Chancellor Wolf Yeigh
All UW Bothell COVID-19 communications UW Seattle COVID-19 messages and posts