On this page: About this event | Covid Prevention | Registration | Contact Us
Thursday, June 10 2020: 8 pm - 10 pm
UW Bothell invites you to our annual Community Partner Appreciation event. Join us this year for an outdoor drive-in movie celebration!
- Date: June 10, 2021
- Time: 8-10pm. Gates open at 8pm, program begins at 8:30pm
- Where: Bothell, WA. Details coming soon.
About this event
We are eager to see our partners in person again! The Office of Community-Based Learning & Research is excited to create a safe in-person “drive-in” movie experience for you to attend in your vehicle this year! UW Bothell will recognize and celebrate our community partners who support student learning through course projects, capstones, community-based research, as well as our partners who work with faculty and staff on mutually beneficial collaborations.
The program will include:
- Live faculty, staff and Student Ambassador representation, story telling, and community building activities - all from the safety of your car!
- Highlights from 2020-21 community engagement stories
- Celebration of UW Bothell 5+ year partners
- A showcase of locally produced short films, including some by UW Bothell faculty and students. In partnership with Northwest Film Forum
The Community Partner Appreciation drive in event will follow WA state health and safety regulations for social distancing. We will monitor State updates closely to ensure our event strictly follows in-person event policies.
Attendees will be asked to remain in vehicle throughout the program, to ensure safety and social distancing. Access to restrooms will be available.
Space is limited for this event, and registration is required to attend.
Can’t attend, but want to celebrate?
We know not everyone will be able to make it in person this year - that's okay we are thinking of you! Sign up for our newsletter to receive post-event pictures and video links! Email email@example.com to subscribe.
This event is planned and coordinated by the Office of Community-Based Learning and Research. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Thank you to our Partner Sponsors Washington Campus Compact and Northwest Film Forum.