Are you ready for graduation?
Navigating graduation & commencement is easy!
- By April 2020:
- Make sure you are eligible and apply for graduation (graduate students are exempt).
- Between May 1 - 17:
- Register to participate in the Commencement Ceremony.
- Record your name pronunciation- an email will be sent out shortly after registration.
- Verify your preferred name for the commencement program- an email will be sent out shortly after registration.
- Between May 19 - 21, stop by Grad Fair 10 a.m.- 6 p.m. to pick up your commencement apparel and guest tickets.
- Join UWAA and support the Senior Class Gift.
- Students who want to invite their family members or friends from outside US should review UW Bothell Center for International Education’s helpful information on their website.
Please contact CIE at firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions about the basic procedures.
Need additional help or information?
Email: email@example.com or Call: (425) 352-5166.