Step 1: Make sure you are eligible
Step 2: Register/RSVP for the 2021 ceremony
REGISTRATION CLOSED ON MAY 24 AT 11:59PM PST
Complete the Registration/Order Form between April 26 – May 16:
- RSVP for the ceremony
- Update your mailing address to receive a Celebration Box inlcuding a diploma cover, printed program, and other special gifts.
- Contribute to the Senior Class Gift benefitting the UW Bothell COVID-19 Emergency Student Fund.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to recieve a celebration box, you must complete the registration form and fill in your mailing address.
Step 3: Order your cap & gown
Order your cap & gown between April 26 - May 24
- After you fill out the registration form, you will be sent a confirmation email with a link and access code to order your cap & gown.
- Any items you order will be shipped directly to you at the address you provide. It can take between 3 to 14 days for you to receive your cap and gown order – the earlier you order, the more likely you will receive it prior to the ceremony Sunday, June 13.
Changes or Refunds on Orders
Step 4: Submit Grad Moment
Fill out the 'Grad Moment' form between April 28 - May 24
- Grad Moment customization closed on Monday, May 24 at 11:59pm PST.
PLEASE NOTE: To get the link to fill our your grad moment slide, you must complete the registration form.
Step 5: Order Announcements, Class Rings and Diploma Frames
- Visit our Vendor Showcase page to purchase announcements, class rings, etc. at any time.
Step 6: Attend the ceremony on June 13 at 1:00 p.m.
- After you submit the Registration form, order your regalia and submit your grad moment form, all you have to do is come back to the commencement website on the day-of to join the ceremony.