Step 1: Make sure you are eligible
See eligibility page for more info on who is eligible to participate.
If you have not yet applied to graduate, see your academic adviser and apply to graduate.
Step 2: Order Announcements, Class Rings and Diploma Frames
Join the virtual Grad Fair on April 28 to hear directly from Office of Ceremonies staff and vendors! Vendors will be offering special deals on all graduation items. The virtual Grad Fair will be live on Zoom and Q&A will be posted later on the Grad Fair 2020 page.
Step 3: Register/Order for the 2020 University-wide virtual ceremony
REGISTRATION CLOSED MAY 31ST.
Complete the Registration/Order Form between May 1 – May 31:
- Update your mailing address to receive a Celebration Box, including diploma cover, printed program, and other special gifts.
- Order your cap and gown, as well as honor cords, souvenir tassels, and stoles of gratitude. If you are planning to attend in 2021, it might be wise to order cap and gown now, as prices are subject to change. If you would like a cap and gown but have a need for financial assistance, please contact the Office of Ceremonies at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contribute to the Senior Class Gift benefitting the UW Bothell COVID-19 Emergency Student Fund.
- Any items you order will be shipped directly to you at the address you provide. It can take 3 to 14 days for you to receive your cap and gown order – the earlier you order, the more likely you will receive it prior to the university-wide virtual ceremony on June 13.
Changes or Refunds on Orders
- Once your order form has been submitted, you will not be able to make changes online. If you wish to add something to your order, please contact the Office of Ceremonies at email@example.com
- For cancellations and refunds, please use the Online Refund Form
- PLEASE NOTE: Once your order has shipped, there will be no returns or refunds.
Complete the 'Grad Moment' Form between May 1 – May 29:
- Submit your name pronunciation, a photo and a message for your custom Grad Moment! Instructions on how to do this will be provided after you complete the registration/order form.
Step 4: Join the university-wide virtual ceremony on June 13 at 1:30 p.m.
After you submit the Registration/Order Form, you’ll receive instructions on how to participate in the procession and partake in the interactive features of the event.
Commencement 2021 – Return to T-Mobile Park
As you may be aware, your UW email will likely have expired by next year. In order to receive information regarding how you can participate in the 2021 ceremony, you will need to Update your email forwarding. You will receive an email in the fall to submit a Registration/Order form for the June 2021 Commencement and Graduate Hooding Ceremonies.