How to make a request
- Go to: https://cie.uwb.edu
- Log in using your NetID credentials
- You will find available requests on the third tab
Note: Access to this website is controlled and only accessible to students intending to hold or currently holding F-1 status. If you think you should be able to access the website but cannot login, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check your profile information
If there are any mistakes in your profile information, either update it in MyUW (such as your local US address,) or contact us in CIE (such as for your major).
If your request requires us to create a new document for you (usually a new I-20), it will be avaialble to download from https://cie.uwb.edu.
- If the document is an I-20, you still must print and sign it, especially for international travel.
- To get your document, log in to the portal and go to tab 3, the Requests and Documents tab.