During COVID-19, how can I get help from my International Advisor?
As of July 14 2020 all services are still remote. We really miss seeing each and everyone one of you! During this difficult time, we are available to help you by:
- Contacting your primary International Student Advisor by email or scheduling a zoom appointment with the advisor.
- Calling the CIE Office at 425-352-3876.
- Attend a Zoom CIE Workshop, such as a CPT or OPT Workshop. Information about upcoming workshops are available on our CIE calendar.
Once we are able to meet in person again.....
As of July 14 2020 all services are still remote. We look forward to being able to meet you on campus. When we are allowed, we will begin to offer in-person appointments and drop-in sessions again like we did before COVID-19.
Drop-In Advising (Monday through Thursday, 12pm - 2pm)
- 10 minute meeting ; First come, first served basis
- The drop-in advisor may refer you to schedule an appointment with your primary advisor if your situation is complex or requires more time.