As of October 4, 2021, we are available for in-person services Monday through Friday 9am-4pm. You can still always reach us anytime by:
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Contacting your primary International Student Advisor by email or scheduling a zoom appointment with the advisor.
- Calling the CIE Office at 425-352-3876.
- Attending a Zoom CIE Workshop, such as a CPT or OPT Workshop. Information about upcoming workshops are posted on our CIE calendar. The zoom link for each specific workshop will be emailed to all international students ahead of time from our office.
Drop-in Hours and Appointments
- Pick-up/Drop-off Documents
- Travel Endorsement
- General Travel
- Vacation Quarter
- On-campus Employment
- Social Security Number Application
- Health Insurance
- Transferring to Another School
- Personal or Academic Concerns
- I-20 or F-1 Visa Issues
- OPT/STEM OPT
- Concurrent Enrollment
- Full-time Enrollment Exceptions
- Taking a Quarter Off
- Withdrawal from UW Bothell
- Changing Your Immigration Status
Drop-In Advising: Monday through Friday
- 10 minute meeting ; First come, first served basis at Husky Hall 1212, 9am - 4pm.
- The drop-in advisor may refer you to schedule an appointment with your primary advisor if your situation is complex or requires more time.
1-on-1 Appointment with your Primary International Student Advisor: