During COVID-19, how can I get help from my International Advisor?
As of November 7, 2020 all services are still remote. We really miss seeing each and everyone one of you! During this difficult time, we are available to help you by:
- Contacting your primary International Student Advisor by email or scheduling a zoom appointment with the advisor.
- Join a virtual drop-in hours
- Calling the CIE Office at 425-352-3876.
- Attend a Zoom CIE Workshop, such as a CPT or OPT Workshop. Information about upcoming workshops are posted on our CIE calendar. The zoom link for each specific workshop will be emailed to all international students ahead of time from our office.
Virtual Drop-in Hours and Appointments
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday, 4-5pm PST
1-on-1 Appointment with your Primary International Student Advisor:
- Offered virtual through Zoom
- Make an appointment with your Primary International Student Advisor (see advisor information to the right of this page).