Graduate Programs

We are excited that you have chosen to study at UW Bothell!

The Center for International Education is here to help connect you with the appropriate contacts at UW Bothell as you navigate through the application and admission process. We are able to advise you on your immigration status and important next steps.

Application Process:

  • You should consult directly with the Graduate Program's Admissions Advisor for the UW Bothell Graduate Program you are interested to study. The advisor can also help you through the application process and answer any questions you might have.
  • If you have never studied in the U.S. before and will begin your program in Fall Quarter, you may consider studying in the UW's Graduate Preparation Program before you start at UW Bothell. Please inform the Center for International Education if you plan to do so, as it will impact your I20 process.
  • If you have immigration questions about the UW Bothell I-20 or F1 visa process, or how to change to the F1 visa, please contact our office for assistance.

After you receive your admission offer:

  • Follow our helpful Next Steps site and any directions received from your Graduate Program, so that you can complete all requirements.
  • To receive your UW Bothell I-20, you must submit your UW Bothell I-20 Request Form and supporting documents to the Center for International Education at . Do not use the UW Graduate School's I-20 Request Form as that is for UW Seattle students only.