If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it. -William Arthur Ward
Congratulations on your graduation! This is a big milestone for you, and CIE is very proud of you! The following are helpful resources to guide you through the next steps as you prepare for your next big steps!
Make sure to register to participate in the commencement ceremony which takes place in June.
* Your UW Diploma will be mailed to your permanent address (by default). To have the diploma mailed to your local U.S. address follow this directions in MyUW. To make changes to your permanent address, complete the Address Update Form.
* Request a Certified Electronic Diploma (CeDiploma).
* Request a replacement of your UW diploma from UW Seattle Office of the Registrar.
* How to get your UW diploma recognized with the Chinese government.
* Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org & visit UW Registrar diploma information.
Networking is a fantastic and effective strategy to help you find internship and job opportunities in the U.S. and back in your home country. Join this special group to connect with UW Bothell international student alum!
If your family and/or friends plan to come to the U.S. to visit you or attend the graduation ceremony, you can help them apply for a Tourist (B) visa.
Job Hunting Resources Just for UW International Students
These two resources are available especially to help UW international students who are looking for jobs either in the U.S. (GoinGlobal) or in their home country (GradConnection). Use your UW NETID to log in to these resources.
Being part of the UW Alumni Association has many benefits and discounts. We also encourage you to connect with our UW Bothell Alumni Association and visit their Facebook page ! Huskies can be found across the United States and around the world. Browse the UW International Alumni Map to see our regional and international alumni groups.
UW Bothell Encore! Lectures
Offered through UW Bothell Office of Alumni Engagement, these lectures are an opportunity for UW retirees to share their experience and knowledge to the campus community. We encourage you and your family to watch Dr. Buck's lecture and Dr. Wood's lecture.