Cybersecurity Certificate Scholarships
Cyber Scholarship Program (CYSP) for Military and DoD Civilians
Applications are being accepted now until February 10, 2019.
In 2019 the Cyber Scholarship Program (CySP) for DoD applies to active duty military members including reservist, National Guard and current DoD civilian employees. To be eligible applicants must be :
- Nominated by their component
- Civilian employees GS-12 or above
- Military officers O4 officer rank or above
- In the last 4 years completed College of Information and Cyberspace (CIC) a non-master’s program from National Defense University, Air Force Institute of Technology or Naval Postgraduate School High performing employees rated at the higher levels of the applicable performance
- High performing employees rated at the higher levels of the applicable performance
- Accepted into university program and meet scholarship criteria for a master’s or doctorate with a concentration in cybersecurity
- Part-time or full-time degrees accepted
- Returning students will maintain a 3.2 GPA
Complete details and application.
Applications are subject to DoD selection process.
Watch a video detailing the application process and more information.
Submit completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.