Now through spring quarter, Career Services is entirely virtual. All of our team members are working remotely, excited and ready to connect with and support you. We are conducting appointments virtually, giving students the option to choose phone or online video conference (Zoom) meetings.
- Make an appointment with us. After registering for your appointment, you will be sent a link to join your appointment virtually. Please ensure you are logged into the Zoom meeting with your UW NetID or dial in by phone at the time the appointment begins.
- Job/internship applications: Handshake is an available and robust resource for those seeking job and internship opportunities.
- Career preparation resources: online resources and instructional videos are available on our website covering resumes, cover letters, interviews, networking, job search strategies and more.
- Interest Community pages have advice, videos, alumni stories and resources related to 7 career interest areas.
We know this is an uncertain time as many of you may be concerned about your families, friends, or what the Spring Quarter will bring. UW Bothell Counseling Center is a free resource for all UW Bothell students who wish to connect with a mental health counselor. Washington State Employment Security Department has programs and resources to help individuals and employers affected by COVID-19.
Please connect with us if you have any questions or are wondering about next steps. Contact email@example.com or 425-352-3706.
Welcome to Career Services
Career Services empowers University of Washington Bothell students to:
- Explore academic pursuits and career interests
- Build effective job search skills
- Connect with the employment community
We offer counseling, advice, guidance, recommendations, suggestions, and opportunities; however we do not provide placement or guarantee students employment after graduation.
Videos & virtual services
Internships & jobs