Tuesday, February 25, 2020 | 5:15-7:00pm | North Creek Events Center
Be sure to join the waitlist if tickets are sold out!
What's On the Menu?
Check out the available meals for the event. Vegan options available.
Statistics show that 85% of your workplace success is due to your personal skills. So get ready to impress employers with your social graces - start by learning to navigate dining, business, and networking opportunities with confidence and professionalism...
Attend the Professional Etiquette Dinner at UW Bothell!
- Learn practical networking etiquette tips directly from employers while enjoying fabulous food and conversation.
- Practice now, to prepare for these experiences you'll have at lunch interviews and business meals.
- Network with employers and get the inside scoop of what they are looking for in candidates.
- Eat a delicious 3-course dinner!
Etiquette Events are not just for juniors and seniors. First and second year students are encouraged to attend. Get a head start learning and practicing these important "soft" skills that employers value!
*Event is open to UW Bothell students, alumni, and their guests only. Tickets are not available to the general public.
- Business Etiquette Consultant, Trainer, Speaker, Coach
- Author of Spinach in Your Boss’s Teeth: Essential Etiquette for Professional Success
- Etiquette Columnist for the Puget Sound Business Journal
Event sponsored by:
Dine with Employer Hosts:
- Alaska Airlines
- Bader Martin, PS
- Banner Bank
- City Year
- Cocoon House
- Crane Aerospace & Electronics
- Enterprise Holdings
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory