Opportunities with Microsoft
Microsoft works together across a multitude of disciplines to empower people all over the planet.
- Do what you love: They support you in pursuing your passion. Know what excites you? They'll help you build your career around it.
- Map your own future: They'll help you get where you want to go. Still exploring? They'll help you on your way.
- Be who you are: Microsoft likes you just the way you are. Microsoft embraces and celebrates diversity in all its forms.
- Impact the world: Want to make a difference? So do they. Join a team that makes empowering others a top priority.
Find your passion and apply.
Microsoft recruits online through their social media platforms - connect with the recruiting team by joining the Microsoft University Digital Recruiting Team group on LinkedIn and participating in their information webinars.
They also actively recruit through referrals (so network with UWB alum currently working there!) and at national conferences, such as:
Microsoft interns work on projects that matter - and your team will rely on your skills and insights to help deliver those projects to market. You'll get the opportunity to work on real projects and have fun along the way. Join Microsoft today, and help them shape the business of tomorrow.
Microsoft has different internships for where you are in your educational journey:
Explore the different internship opportunities Microsoft has to offer.
Microsoft offers career choices across a wealth of disciplines. Ready to join? Students and recent graduates can choose a field here to start their search. If you have more professional experience, choose a field here. Fields available include:
- Business Development and Strategy
- Business Programs and Operations
- Customer Success
- Data Center
- Hardware Engineering
- Hardware Manufacturing Engineering
- Human Resources
- IT Operations
- Corporate, External, and Legal Affairs
- Supply Chain and Operations Management
- Technical Sales
Microsoft wants to help
Microsoft wants to assist you in this process, whether you need assistance honing your resume or want to know what to expect during the interview process, they can help. Read through their FAQs page to get answers on popular topics to set yourself up for success.
Microsoft's mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Here are the top interview tips for getting hired at Microsoft.
How to apply
Search and apply for a job on Microsoft's Careers website. Once you've created a profile, you'll be able to quickly apply for additional openings, set-up job alerts, and view the status of your application(s).
Go back to the Specialized Hiring Opportunities homepage to explore a different employer!
Use Handshake to search for jobs and internships. New opportunities are posted daily.
Before you apply:
Make an appointment with Career Services to have your resume and cover letter tailored to the opportunity you're interested in, and practice interviewing.
Make an appointment