UW Bothell/Cascadia College STEM4 Academic Building
- Maximize space for instruction and research in a manner consistent with program goals and institutional standards and values.
- Create learning environments that support collaboration, active learning, and faculty innovation while building community across students and faculty.
- Design a physical environment that promotes interactions between UWB and CC faculty, staff, and students.
- Display the campus' commitment to environmental and economic sustainability, including by seeking to minimize building life cycle cost and carbon footprint.
- Redistribute STEM facilities across the campus as appropriate to improve operational efficacy, student access and relationships.
September 2020 - Complete Project Definition
May 2021 - Complete Project Design Phase
June 2021-June 2023 - Construction
June 2023 - Substantial Project Completion
August 2023 - Final Project Completion & Delivery
For more information on the STEM4 Academic Building Project, contact Harry Fuller - Project Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.