Eastside Leadership Center
University of Washington Bothell
Park 140, Suite E-100
2515 140th Ave. NE
Bellevue, WA 98005
Tel: (425) 352-3608
Hours of Operation
Mondays: 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Tuesdays: 4:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Wednesdays: 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Thursdays: 4:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Hours subject to change
ELC Undergraduate Program
Printing and Copying
In order to print or copy at the ELC (using a Dawg Prints release station) you need a Husky Card with enough value added to cover your printing fees.
How do I add money to my Husky Card?
There are two ways to add value to your Husky Card:
How do I view my Husky Card balance?
You can access your balance anytime on your MyUW page at https://my.uw.edu.
The printing fees are:
- $0.12 per page for single-sided black and white letter size (8.5X11) prints
- $0.23 per page for double-sided black and white letter size prints
The ELC does not have color printing available at its Dawg Prints release station.
Printing from your laptop
1. Go to http://finance.uw.edu/c2/services/dawgprints and select DP Printer Locations & Drivers (circled in red).2. Search for "Bothell" using the Dawg Prints Locations search bar. You will use the UW Bothell - BW package (circled in red below). Under the Install column, click on the correct driver for your laptop.
3. Install the driver and you're ready to print from your laptop to the printer at the ELC.
Faculty and Staff
The University leases a copy machine directly from Xerox through the UW Creative & Communications (formerly Publication Services) department. This copier is available for faculty and staff use. The program includes the copy machine, paper/staples/toner, maintenance and repair. Copies are $0.05 cents per page. Some copiers that do not meet expected monthly volume requirements could be subject to a minimum pricing charge. An auditron code is required to access this equipment for copying. Please contact your department coordinator or the ELC Facility Coordinator at 425.352.3608 if you do not have a code.
Wireless Network - UW Bothell provides a ubiquitous wireless access network for the primary student buildings of UW Bothell. These buildings include all floors of UW1, UW2, LB1, LB2, LBA, the Truly House and the ELC. Current maximum network speeds for ideal connections to this network are 11 MB/sec (802.11b standard). For more information about connecting to a University of Washington wireless network, please review this Using Wireless at the UW.
Room Reservation Policy
ELC classrooms and the conference room not in use by instructors or staff are intended to support academic work by groups of UW or students, staff and faculty working on group projects, studying together, or conducting meetings. Priority use is given to instructors and staff for School of Business related functions (instruction, workshops, recruiting, make-up exams, etc.). Due to the popularity of these rooms, the ELC has established reservation policies for their use.
- ELC staff will cancel room reservations if violations of the following policies are reported to them.
- The commons and lobby area may not be reserved.
- A group is considered to be two or more people.
- Rooms can be reserved for up to 2 hours. If a room is still available within 15 minutes of the end of your reservation, you may place a new reservation.
- You may only have one active room reservation at a time.
- Rooms are meant to be shared by as many student groups as possible.
- Back-to-back and/or multiple reservations by a group are not allowed and may be cancelled by ELC staff if rooms are in high demand.
- If after 15 minutes a group fails to appear, the reservation will be cancelled by ELC staff and the room can be scheduled for another group. This is also true if only one person is using a room.
- Rooms can be reserved up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Room reservations may be canceled at any time if an instructor or staff member requires a room for a School of Business related function.
- Groups must leave rooms in clean condition and furniture returned to its standard configuration.
The University of Washington is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request disability accommodations contact Disability Resources for Students at 425.352.5307, TDD 425.352.5303, FAX 425.352.5114, email@example.com. It would be best if requests are made 10 days prior to the event.