Now accepting applications with unofficial transcripts
Since our campus is currently closed, we are accepting applications to this program with unofficial transcripts sent via email to email@example.com.
Who Should Apply?
- Currently work in the accounting field and want to meet the requirements for CPA examination
- Have a degree in Business and now want additional accounting coursework, including pursuing a Masters of Science in Accounting
- All courses are taught in person by highly respected University of Washington Bothell faculty
- Program runs Autumn through Spring quarter (September through June)
- Classes are held Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:45-10:00 p.m.
- Intermediate Accounting 1, 2 & 3
- Cost Accounting
- Auditing Theory and Practice
- Federal Income Taxation
- BA or BS degree in Business Administration
Estimated total tuition cost:
- Resident: $10,750
- Non-Resident: $34,750
- Earn 30 credit hours toward the 225 credit hour requirement to sit for the CPA exam, including all upper level credits
- Satisfy the prerequisite requirements for the MS Accounting degree
Download this information as a PDF document
Application Deadline: Applications are accepted until the program reaches capacity. Students will receive course registration information upon acceptance into the certificate program.
Address to Submit Application: Submit the completed application form with all required materials to:
University of Washington Bothell School of Business
Box # 358533
18115 Campus Way NE
Bothell, WA 98011
Note: Your application will be evaluated on the basis of the materials you submit. If accepted into the program, your application information may be shared with the instructors in the program.
If you have questions about the application process, please call 425-352-5113.