About the board
The AC comprises professionals from a variety of industries and organizations who share a commitment to the University of Washington, the Bothell campus, the School of Business, its faculty, staff and students. The AC invests its time, energy and resources on a pro bono basis for the betterment of the School of Business and its stakeholders.
The Council will focus on five areas to achieve its purpose:
- Increase advancement of women into leadership positions
- Prepare the talent our donors and advocates need
- Strengthen the UWB Business School’s inclusive environment
- Raise eminence of UWB Business School in the marketplace
- Identify and engage “men as champions” (play a key role in advocating for and supporting women)
The complete charter of the board is available to view or download here (PDF).