Students must complete all of the following coursework prior to admission to the BSCE program. A grade of 2.0 or equivalent is required in all courses applied to the BSCE degree. The Computer Engineering major is competitive, completion of the prerequisite courses does not guarantee admission.
- B WRIT 134 - English Composition
- STMATH 124 - Calculus I
- STMATH 125 - Calculus II
- STMATH 126 - Calculus III
- CSS 142 - Programming I
- CSS 143 - Programming II
- B PHYS 121 or PHYS 121 - Mechanics
- B PHYS 122 or PHYS 122 - Electromagnetism and Oscillatory Motion
The following courses can be completed before admittance and if admitted into the program, applied to the Computer Engineering degree.
- B CHEM 143 - General Chemistry I
- B CHEM 144 - General Chemistry I Lab
- B WRIT 135 - Research Writing or Intro to Technical Writing
- ST Math 307 - Introduction to Differential Equations
- ST Math 308 - Matrix Algebra with Applications
- ST Math 324 - Multivariable Calculus