This page contains links for all Biological Sciences forms and handouts.
To access Google forms, you will need to log in using your UW email address (including the “@uw.edu” part) and password. If Google does not recognize your account, then you must activate it by doing the following:
- Log into MyUW.
- Scroll down to UW Resources and select Accounts, Identity, and Email.
- Under Email, and Accounts and Identity, select Email Forwarding.
- Select UW G Suite on the left side of the page.
- Under UW G Suite Account Information next to Account Status, click the Turn On link.
- Internal Application Form. Use this form if you are currently at UW Bothell as a pre-major student or are already enrolled in another UW Bothell program.
- BBIO 498/499 Registration Request. Once you have discussed your research or independent study plans with your instructor, fill out this form to request registration for the credit. Please allow up to two weeks for processing.
Use these forms when you want to use a transfer course or other non-standard option for a major or minor requirement. Substitute work is considered on a case-by-case basis. You must submit supporting documentation such as a syllabus, a detailed letter from your instructor/supervisor, or a similar document that thoroughly explains the content of the course or experience. Please allow up to three weeks for processing.
These petitions are for degree-specific requirements. For University-level requirements like General Education or Area of Knowledge, please contact your advisor directly instead of submitting a petition.
- Investigative Biology Petition. Use this form when you are using anything other than B BIO 495 (Investigative Biology) to fulfill the Investigative Biology requirement of your degree.
Course Planning Resources
- Biology Degree Checklist. Use this sheet to keep track of the graduation requirements of your Biology degree. Visit our curriculum page for a complete list of options in text format. Check your degree audit at least once per quarter to ensure that your courses are counting properly in our system.
- Biology Curriculum Flowchart. Use this sheet to see a visual representation of the prerequisites between different biology-related courses. Visit our time schedule page for course descriptions and prerequisites in text format.
- Course Planning Worksheet. Use this simple planning sheet together with the Degree Checklist and Curriculum Flowchart to figure out your academic plan. Alternatively, you can use your online MyPlan app to make a plan that your advisor can view and comment on at any time.